As one of the most popular programming languages, C++ is hailed for its efficiency and its ease for developing games, real-time systems, and applications with graphical libraries. Take this program to learn the basics of programming in the C++ language, and the fundamental notions and techniques it uses. C++ knowledge lends itself well for landing jobs in Security, Networking, and IoT fields.
Be prepared to test for the CPP – C++ Certified Professional Programmer certification.
15 Week Program
- 140 Instructor hours
- 30 Lab hours
- Intro to Programming or equivalent
- This program is available in-person, online, or as a hybrid program,
- Meet 3 days per week with Morning (9 AM-11 AM), Afternoon(1 PM-3 PM) or Evening (6 PM-8 PM) schedule options.
Units Hours Per unit
STL Sequential Containers 15
STL Associative Containers 15
Non-modifying STL Algorithms 17
Modeling STL Algorithms 18
Sorting STL Operations 15
Merge Operations 15
STL Utilities and Functional Library 15
Advanced I/O 15
- Understand the C++ template mechanism.
- Read and understand definitions of template functions and classes.
- Use property template classes and methods, including third-party templates.
- Create template functions and classes.
- Understand and use the elements of the C++ STL library, including the IO part.
- Solve common programming problems with STL-predefined classes and methods.
- Apply your programming skills using hands-on lab activities and by writing your own C++ programs.
Industry recognized credentials from: