Want to learn about the industry and be a practitioner of autonomous technology? This program focuses on electric vehicles and autonomous technology in the automotive industry. Learn the functions of lidar, path planning, electric motors, and more.
Want to learn about the industry and be a practitioner of autonomous technology? This program focuses on autonomous technology in the automotive industry. Learn the functions of lidar, path planning, mechatronics, and more.
Learn from industry experts, work on industry challenges, and be ready for the next step.
12 Week Program
- 40 Required Understanding course hours (only required if prerequisites are not met)
- 100 Instructor hours
- 40 Lab hours
- 20 Independent study hours
- Early career level (3 months of work experience in the automotive, IT, and/or engineering industry) knowledge is needed for this introductory course.
- Required Understanding Courses
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to Statistics
- College-level English (freshman level)
- This program is available in person and online
- Meet 3 days per week with Morning (9 AM-11 AM), Afternoon(1 PM-3 PM) or Evening (6 PM-8 PM online only) schedule options.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of road vehicle functional safety
- Demonstrate an understanding of robotics and AI concepts
- Demonstrate understanding of computer vision concepts
- Demonstrate understanding of localization
- Demonstrate understanding of path planning
- Demonstrate an understanding of the integration of systems
Tuition Assistance Options Available