Electric Vehicle Systems
Be an electric vehicles practitioner. This program focuses on electric vehicles in the automotive industry. Learn the functions of electric vehicles and systems.
Learn from industry experts, work on industry challenges, and be ready for this growing industry.
15 Week Program
- 160 Instructor hours
- 20 Lab hours
Required Understanding Courses
- Introduction to Python
- College-level English (freshman level)
- This program is available in person and online
- Meet 3 days per week with Morning (9 AM-11 AM), Afternoon(1 PM-3 PM) or Evening (6 PM-8 PM online only) schedule options.
Units Hours Per Unit
- Automotive Systems 102 and 201 32
- Intro to Programming in C 32
- Cybersecurity for Vehicles 32
- Electric Motors and Controls 32
- Electrical Troubleshooting 32
- Lab 20
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of road vehicle functional safety
- Demonstrate an understanding of electric vehicle operations and systems
- Demonstrate understanding of C computer programming language
- Demonstrate understanding of automotive cybersecurity
- Demonstrate an understanding of the integration of systems