The DiverseNote Mobility Intermediate Cybersecurity Program is designed for students who are seeking career-oriented, entry-level security analyst skills. Target students include individuals enrolled in technology degree programs at institutions of higher education and IT professionals who want to pursue a career in the Security Operation Center (SOC). Learners in this program are exposed to all of the foundational knowledge required to detect, analyze, and escalate basic cybersecurity threats using common open-source tools.
This program aligns with the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate (CBROPS) certification.
12 Week Program
- 120 Instructor hours
- 20 Lab hours
- 135 Required Understanding course hours (only required if prerequisites are not met)
• PC and internet navigation skills
• Basic Windows and Linux system concepts
• Basic understanding of computer networks
• Binary and Hexadecimal understanding
- Required Understanding Courses
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to Statistics
- College-level English (freshman level)
This program is available in person and online.
- Meet 3 days per week with Morning (9 AM-12 AM),
Afternoon (1 PM-4 PM) or Evening (6 PM-9 PM) schedule options.
● Install virtual machines to create a safe environment for implementing and analyzing cybersecurity threat
● Explain the role of the Cybersecurity Operations Analyst in the enterprise.
● Explain the Windows Operating System features and characteristics needed to support cybersecurity analyses.
● Explain the features and characteristics of the Linux Operating System.
● Analyze the operation of network protocols and services.
● Explain the operation of the network infrastructure.
● Classify the various types of network attacks.
● Use network monitoring tools to identify attacks against network protocols and services.
● Explain how to prevent malicious access to computer networks, hosts, and data.
● Explain the impacts of cryptography on network security monitoring.
● Explain how to investigate endpoint vulnerabilities and attacks.
● Evaluate network security alerts.
● Analyze network intrusion data to identify compromised hosts
Tuition Assistance Options Available
Industry-led credential options from: