Intro to Data Analytics
Introduction to Data Analytics
As the importance of data analytics grows, more job roles are required to set the context and better communicate vital business intelligence. Collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data can drive priorities and lead business decision-making. This DiverseNote Mobility program helps you, as a learner, build the skills needed to facilitate analyzed data and grow your career.
Upon completion, be prepared to test for the CompTIA Data+ certification.
12 Week Program
- 150 Instructor hours
- 24 Lab hours
Units Hours Per Unit
Data Analytics 101 40
Data Mining 30
Data Controls and Governance 50
Data Reporting 30
- This program is available in person and online.
- Meet 3 days per week with Morning (9 AM-11 AM), Afternoon(1 PM-3 PM) or Evening (6 PM-8 PM online only) schedule options.
Demonstrate understanding of:
- Mining data
- Manipulating data
- Visualizing and reporting data
- Applying basic statistical methods
- Analyzing complex datasets while adhering to governance and quality standards throughout the entire data life cycle
Industry recognized credential options from:
4219 Woodward Ave,
Detroit, MI 48201
Monday - Thursday
9am - 6pm